To learn more about Flinks and how we differentiate ourselves from our competitors, check out this podcast: https://betakit.com/how-flinks-plans-to-beat-plaid-on-its-own-turf/
Summary of Work since May 2020 to Present (10 months and counting)
• 1 Head of Product Design
• 1 Product Designer – myself
• 6 Product Developers
• 1 QA Engineer
Timeline of my journey (Re)Designed(ing) 3.5 products so far:
• Flinks Connect (1 responsive web with default-mode being a mobile product) - I spent 3 months on the redesign their consumer-facing flagship product
• FlinksPay (1 responsive web with default-mode being a mobile product) - I spent 1 month on the design of a spinoff on their consumer-facing flagship product (this product is still in production, so I'll share it once more can be revealed at a later point, but will provide a teaser at the end for now)
• Client Dashboard (1.5 web products) – I spent 4 months on the redesign of their enterprise-facing flagship product during the summer as a(n) pilot project and then an extra 3 months with their full-time staff.
• Figma for Product Design
• Jira & Google Docs for Agile Sprint Planning and User Stories
• Miro for Product Strategizing
• Flinks Connect – redesigned a 3+ year old legacy product
• Flinks Client Dashboard – redesigned a 3+ year old legacy product;
• FlinksPay – designed a new product to expand our clientele and/or create more value for our existing clientele;
• Design System – designed(ing) this from scratch; and
• UX Team – helped to enable the inception of this team through sheer force of will
— PRODUCT NAME
UX Design (Wireframes)
UI Design (Mockups)
September 2020 to November 2020
Flinks Connect is the flagship consumer-facing product that enables Flinks' end-users to hook up their financial institution accounts in order to better use whatever service Flinks Connect is embedded in. You may learn all about the redesign effort in this short blog article published by Flinks.
— PRODUCT NAME
Flinks Client Dashboard
UX Design (Wireframes)UI Design (Mockups)PrototypingArt Direction
December 2020 to February 2021
The Flinks Client Dashboard is for our enterprise customers which can take on two forms for our 2 main features:
"Flinks Insights" – customers within the lending industry who need to process requests and send invites from/to potential borrowers as well as analyze reports that pertain to said borrowers.
You may learn all about the redesign effort in this short blog article published by Flinks.
"Flinks Connect Configurator" – customers within the fintech industry who need to configure Flinks Connect to their needs.